Smart Nearly Net Zero Energy Buildings
SMART NEARLY ENERGY BUILDINGS
Fri, Sep 28, 2018 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM ADT
Velux presents a webinar dedicated to the discussion of Smart Nearly Zero Energy Buildings.
The discussion will begin with an outline of the Active House label, and explanation of how the tools and strategies recommended by Active House can be implemented to create comfortable and environmentally positive buildings across both today’s and our changing future climates. The role of technology and smart buildings will also be discussed, which will lead us into a case study display of four best practice Smart Nearly Net Zero Energy Buildings who have employed Active House strategies.
This session will include three presentations from a range of expert panelists, and will conclude with a discussion around the ideas presented.
Panellists for the session are:
– Welcome and introduction – Catriona Brady, World Green Building Council
– What is Active House? – A vision beyond 2020 – Kurt Emil Eriksen, Active House Alliance
– Intro to the book Smart Nearly Zero Energy Buildings – Professor Marco Imperadori, Politecnico di Milano
– Four benchmark cases for future design – Federica Brunone, Politecnico di Milano
– Discussions with the participants – moderated by Catriona Brady, World Green Building Council
SCARICA la presentazione completa